11th Korea EUREKA Day 2020 (Virtual edition)
“Seeking proposals for Joint R&D projects between South Korea and EUREKA member countries”
1. What is Korea EUREKA Day?
This is the 11th edition of the industrial technology cooperation flagships event that aims to enhance collaborative ties between Korea and EUREKA members. Participants from South Korea and the respective EUREKA member countries are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential. This year’s event runs through 24th November 2020, and due to the current COVID-19 situation, it’ll take place online via “Zoom application”
*For more information, please visit Korea EUREKA's official website : TBA
2. How the matchmaking works
We offer B2B matchmaking in all fields of technology to find international collaborators for your innovative projects. Learn more about trends and outlooks for the future in your own field. Benefit from cross-fertilisation of ideas from adjacent areas of smart industries. Network and collaborate with your peers.
The Korea EUREKA Day 2020 is expected to attract participants from many parts of the world. The Matchmaking takes place on 24th November, and is organised through the cooperation of Korea Institute of Advance Technology(NPC) and ED Research(EEN-Korea). Participants will discuss project set-ups and collaborations in pre-arranged one-on-one meetings.
- Technical Areas / Themes
The call for proposals will be an open call inviting projects from any sector area. For example (but not limited to):
• IoT, Info/Data communication
• Artificial Intelligence, Data
• Innovative Materials
• Biochemistry and Medical healthcare
• Electrical electronics
• Energy and Envrionment
• Future Mobility
• Others (Next generation industrial technologies, advanced manufactruing technologies etc.)
3. How the application process works
The Matchmaking event is only open for Korea EUREKA Day participants, and is free of charge.
(1) Click Register and complete your profile. Our internal team will assess your application within 7 working days. (If you have previously registered for a B2Match event you can use these log in details).
(2) If selected, your account will be activated! We will be in touch when session selection opens so you can pick which sessions you would like to attend and book yourself in for matchmaking with other delegates.
(1) Based on the meeting set by B2Match, we’ll individually inform you the “Zoom link” for your meeting (4-5 days before the event).
(2) On 24th November, you could enter meeting room through the Zoom link shared.
For more information visit the given web-page.