Enterprise Europe Network (Profile:BRNL20201009001)
The Dutch company was formed in 2016 with a team of four highly skilled persons with over 100 years of experience in the packaging industry. The company has a robust Dutch partner with two strong licensee partners with its own specialist manufacturing facility, covering a range of industry sectors (food, drinks and non-food including agriculture).
Specialising in rPAPER, the company offers a bespoke development service from initial concept, drawing and samples. The company offers its existing range of high-performance packaging innovations. It is skilled in the development of solutions to unsolved problems.
Although the company has a rPAPER specialism, it also offers products using a range of other materials such as plastics, films and coatings; in folding carton, injection moulding, thermoforming, molded fibre, printing technology and film extrusion. Specialist food approved materials are also available along with specific additives offering properties.
The company offers three main solution-based product families:
Food packaging solutions
- (soft)fruit packaging made of rPAPER
- snack vegetables packaging made of rPAPER
- leak- and fat free proof packaging for home delivery
- packaging to pack cocoa, milk powder, etc
- Innopure recyclable laminates
- Easy Steam
Drink packaging solution
- cold drinks TO GO packaging; leak-free
- hot drinks TO GO packaging (under development)
Non-Food packaging solution
- non-blister packaging to replace blister packaging
- an innovation with a child-resistant closure
- tid bits for fasteners like: nuts and bolts, screws, nails
The company offers two main services: developed products that are on the market and ready to sell, and development of products both generic and custom made.
The company is looking to expand its market throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Thus, the company seeks long term partnerships with companies which can produce and sell the above products and services in the framework of a manufacturing/licensing agreement. Partners are preferably sought in Canada, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain and/or the United Kingdom.
For more information please contact Enterprise Europe Network Latvia.