French Days in Latvia
Gastronomic operation «French Days» in Latvia 's mission is to assure cultural exchange in the gastronomic sphere between european professionals from different countries, to promote premium quality products.
This is a series of 5 professional and general public gastronomic events organized in 2 parts:
- Aperitif section: cocktails, drinks, spirits - first weekend of August 2021
- Dinner section: cooking, gastronomy, tableware - end of August 2021
Operation co-organizers: institutional partners on site, the gastronomic french festival «Les Etoiles de Mougins» General Coordinator of the Operation: France Group consulting bureau
The guests of the Operation, ambassadors of the French art of living:
- Renowned barista and bartender, winner of numerous competitions, member of the Honor Brigade of the gastronomic festival «Les Etoiles de Mougins»
- Michelin-starred chef, member of the Honor Brigade of the gastronomic festival «Les Etoiles de Mougins»
- Representatives of the organizing committee of the gastronomic festival «Les Etoiles de Mougins»
The Operation will be explained in a Booklet, a paper catalog on the highlights, the organizers, the guests, the partners, which will appear in a print run of 1000 - 2000 copies and will be distributed in public places in Riga and Jurmala. The global communication campaign on the domestic market and in France is an associated part of the Operation.
For more information visit the given web-page.